Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe With Bacon Is How to Chip & Dip by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- fresh jalapeno slices (optional)
- chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, green chiles and jalapenos. Mix well. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining Parmesan, cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and sliced jalapeno.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.