Easy Marinated Tomatoes Recipe: 5-Ingredient Herb Tomato Recipe Will Make You Check Those Tomato Vines by 30Seconds Food
If you still have tomatoes on your vines (and even if you don't!), here's the tomato recipe you've been looking for. This five-ingredient marinated tomatoes recipe can be eaten as a side dish, spooned onto lettuce or arugula for a healthy salad, or even baked on chicken breasts or fish filets.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus minimum 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours minimum
- 2 - 3 large tomatoes (cut up), 6 - 8 Roma tomatoes (cut up) or 1 pound cherry or grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar of your choice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs (parsley, oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Allow the tomatoes to marinate at least 2 hours, longer if possible.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.