4-Ingredient Cheesy Fish Recipe With Tomatoes Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes (a lot of times!) simple is best when you're trying to feed your family. This easy fish recipe has four ingredients and features healthy fish. What could be better?
Serve this broiled fish recipe with roasted or grilled vegetables (try this grilled zucchini recipe).
Prep Time: 5 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds fish fillets (cod, whitefish, haddock, salmon, catfish, tilapia, etc.)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 large tomato, cut into slices
- 1 cup grated cheese (Swiss, muenster, mozzarella, Gruyere, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with the onions and lay the tomato slices over the top. Broil about 8 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- Top with the grated cheese and broil about 2 minutes more.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Fish Cookbooks $5 & Up
Fish Spatulas $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.