Rosemary Sweet Potatoes Recipe: Oven-baked Rosemary Sweet Potato Wedges Are Pure Gold by 30Seconds Food
Slightly crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, these oven-baked rosemary sweet potato wedges are addictive. If you don't want to use butter, use all olive oil instead. Serve with chicken, beef, pork or even seafood.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 - 4 sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (if you don't have fresh rosemary, use dried rosemary)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sweet potatoes onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the rosemary. Toss to coat and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.