Fun Pancake Balls Recipe: Make Denny's Pancake Puppies at Home by 30Seconds Food
Who remembers Denny's pancake puppies? This simple pancake balls recipe is a copycat version of that fun restaurant item.
Serve these fried pancake recipe with maple syrup, honey or roll in powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar. What a fun way to pancake this weekend!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 2 to 3 minutes per batch
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups pancake mix (be sure to use a mix that is made with water)
- 1 cup water
- oil, for frying
- powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, honey or maple syrup, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the oil into a pot or deep fryer and heat to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the pancake mix and water. Stir well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of batter into the hot oil. Cook until browned on all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.