Bolinho de Chuva (Brazilian Raindrop Beignets): This Brazilian Cinnamon Doughnuts Recipe Is Ready in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Bolinho de chuva (rain scone) is a popular dessert in Brazil and Portugal. If you're a fan of beignets or doughnuts, then you'll enjoy these little fried donut balls dipped in cinnamon and sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the eggs, butter, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk. Stir to form a dough.
- Put some cinnamon-sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat about 3 inches of oil in a pot for 375 degrees F.
- Drop balls of dough into the hot oil and fry about 3 to 4 minutes or until golden on all sides. Immediately roll in the cinnamon-sugar. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Cinnamon Sugar $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.