The Fluffiest Pancakes Recipe: You'll Adore These Light & Airy Pancakes by 30Seconds Food
Tired of those thin, tasteless pancakes? No more! This easy, fluffy pancake recipe elevates those pancakes to new, flavorful heights. One bite and you'll know what all the fluff was about.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 to 8 pancakes
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Stir until just barely combined. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a little oil or butter in a skillet. Pour in the pancake batter and cook until bubbles start to form. Flip the pancakes over and cook until cooked though.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.