Sweet & Creamy Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe Is Heavenly by 30Seconds Food
If you don't have cinnamon chips, try white, milk, semisweet or dark chocolate chips. You can't go wrong.
Prep Time: 3 hours to chill plus processing time
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream, milk, brown sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer then remove from the heat. Add the vanilla and stir. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks. Add about 1 cup of the brown sugar cream mixture to the egg yolks to temper. Stir. Pour them back into the cream mixture. Cook until thickened and can coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a container. Chill in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir the cinnamon chips, if using, into the chilled ice cream. Process the ice cream mixture in an ice cream maker according manufacturer's directions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $20 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cinnamon Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.