2-Minute Gyoza Sauce Recipe: Easy Japanese Sauce Recipe for Dipping, Dunking & Drizzling by 30Seconds Food
Gyoza is made with sheets of wheat flour that are filled with meat or vegetables, then steamed, boiled or fried. Yes, kind of like an Asian dumpling. We're not making gyoza yet (stay tuned!), but here's an easy Japanese gyozadipping sauce recipe that you can make for gyoza, dumplings, potstickers or even use over noodles or rice. So good!
Cuisine: Japanese and Chinese
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- grated fresh garlic, to taste (optional)
- grated fresh ginger, to taste (optional)
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a measuring cup, add all the ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into two dipping bowls.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dipping Bowls $5 & Up
Japanese Cookbooks $5 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.