Whipped Lemon Butter Recipe: You'll Be Sweet on This Easy Lemon Butter Recipe From a Pastry Chef by Gale Gand
This slightly sweet, lemony whipped butter recipe is the perfect topping for my Swedish pancakes. Also try it on waffles, fluffy pancakes, crepes, biscuits, toast or English muffins. What will you use it on?
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 seconds
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 lemon, grated rind only
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Soften the butter in the microwave for about 5 to 10 seconds or until it's very soft.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, lemon rind and powdered sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Photos: Gale Gand
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.