3-Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese Recipe: This Easy One-Pot Mac & Cheese Recipe Is Ready in 10 Minutes by Donna John
Looking for an easy, delicious macaroni and cheese recipe? This simple one-pot mac and cheese recipe has just three ingredients and is ready in only about 10 minutes. Awesome, right? Happy National Mac and Cheese Day (but feel free to make this recipe any day)!
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (12 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, fontina, gruyere, white cheddar, mozzarella, etc. (use your favorite)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the noodles into a large saucepan with just enough water to cover. Season with salt. Bring to a boil and continue to cook over high heat until almost all the water is evaporated and noodles are almost tender, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the evaporated milk and bring to a boil. Stir in the cheese. Mix until sauce is creamy and at your desired consistency. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Macaroni and Cheese Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.