3-Ingredient Macaroni & Cheese Recipe: This Easy One-Pot Mac & Cheese Recipe Is Ready in 10 Minutes by Donna John
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious macaroni and cheese recipe? This simple one-pot mac and cheese recipe has just three ingredients and is ready in only about 10 minutes. Awesome, right?
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (12 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 - 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, fontina, Gruyere, white cheddar, mozzarella, etc. (use your favorite)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the noodles into a large saucepan with just enough water to cover. Season with salt. Bring to a boil and continue to cook over high heat until almost all the water is evaporated and noodles are almost tender, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the evaporated milk and bring to a boil. Stir in the cheese. Mix until sauce is creamy and at your desired consistency. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Macaroni and Cheese Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.