Easy Tiramisu Ice Pops Recipe: OMG, This Frozen Tiramisu Recipe Is Amazing by 30Seconds Food
This easy tiramisu ice pops recipe has all the fantastic flavors of tiramisu – on a stick! How delicious and refreshing it that?
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 3 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 ice pops
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 1 package ladyfingers
- 1/3 cup chopped or shaved chocolate
Here's how to make it:
- Put the mascarpone and sugar into a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add the cream, water and espresso. Mix to combine.
- Fill ice pop molds 2/3 full with the mascarpone mixture.
- Put the Kahlua into a bowl. Dip the ladyfingers in the Kahlua, then put one in each ice pop mold. (How much ladyfinger shows will depend on the size of your ice pop molds. Top with some chopped chocolate.
- Insert the sticks into the molds. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm.
Variation: If you don't want a whole ladyfinger in the ice pops, quickly chop the ladyfinger into pieces after dipping and stir into the espresso mixture for each pop.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Pop Molds $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Espresso $6 & Up
Ladyfingers $3 & Up
Chocolate Bars $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.