Refreshing Rhubarb Cocktail Recipe: This Easy Rhubarb Lemon Cocktail Recipe Is Pretty in Pink by 30Seconds Food
Wow! That's what your guests will say when you serve them this easy rhubarb cocktail recipe. Made with either gin or tequila and vermouth, this easy summer drink is just as fun to look at as it is to sip on.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Rhubarb Simple Syrup
- 1/2 pound rhubarb, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 ounces tequila or gin
- 2 ounces dry white vermouth
- 2 ounces rhubarb simple syrup
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the simple syrup ingredients into a saucepot. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook until rhubarb is soft, about 12 minutes. Carefully pour the mixture through a mesh strainer into a container. Push the rhubarb with a wooden spoon to get out as much juice as possible (try not to get any solids into the syrup). Refrigerate until ready to use. This is enough for four cocktails.
- To make the rhubarb cocktail, combine all the ingredients in a drink shaker. Shake. Pour over ice and garnish with slice of lemon and fresh mint, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Mesh Strainer $5 & Up
Drink Shakers $8 & Up
Cocktail Measuring Shot Glass $6 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.