Easy Limoncello Tiramisu Recipe Is Creamy, Lemony, Lush & Light by Donna John
Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup limoncello
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 jar lemon curd or 1 recipe homemade lemon curd (I made homemade lemon curd)
- 2 packages ladyfingers
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the egg yolks and the milk in the top of a double boiler. (I set a large mixing bowl in a large pot.)
- Cook over low heat, whisking, until it reaches 160 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Set aside and let it cool completely.
- Once cool, whisk in the mascarpone cheese until smooth.
- Whip the heavy cream and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- In a small bowl, combine the limoncello and lemon juice.
- To assemble the tiramisu, dip the ladyfingers into the limoncello mixture.
- Place a layer of the ladyfingers in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Top with half of the mascarpone mixture, half of the lemon curd and half of the whipped cream.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. Top with lemon zest or lemon slices before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Trifle Bowls $8 & Up
Lemon Curd $3 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Candy Thermometers $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ladyfingers $3 & Up
11x7-inch Baking Dishes $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.