No-Bake Coconut Crack Bars Recipe: This Coconut Bars Recipe Is Low Carb, Gluten Free & Dairy Free by 30Seconds Food
No refined sugar, flour, dairy, eggs or baking required for this easy no-bake coconut bars recipe. If you want to add a little chocolate, drizzle the top with melted dark chocolate.
Prep Time: 1 hour to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour to freeze
Servings: Makes about 15 to 20
- 4 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- toasted coconut, for topping (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the coconut, maple syrup, water and coconut oil into a food processor or blender. Blend on high until thoroughly combined.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Top with toasted coconut, if desired.
- Freeze for about 1 hour. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Note: To toast the coconut, put flaked coconut into a skillet. Cook over medium-low heat until light brown, about 4 minutes. To make it in the oven, spread the coconut on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $7 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Rubber Spatulas $5 & Up
Unsweetened Coconut $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.