Coconut Macaroon Recipes: Easy Moist Coconut Macaroons Recipe With a Chocolate Drizzle by Donna John
Coconut macaroons are quick to make – and even quicker to disappear! Enjoy every bite.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- dash of salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- chocolate chips or chocolate almond bark
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the flour, coconut and salt in a bowl. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Drop the batter by tablespoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until they begin to lightly brown. Remove cookies to a sheet or aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips or almond bark in the microwave in 30-second increments until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes total. Dip a fork into the melted chocolate and shake it over the cooled macaroons. You could also dip the tops of the macaroons in the chocolate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chocolate Almond Bark $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.