The Best Coconut Pudding Recipe: Easy Creamy Coconut Pudding Recipe With Toasted Coconut by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and loaded with coconut flavor, this easy coconut pudding recipe will be a keeper for coconut lovers. You could even use it as a filling for a coconut pie. Delish.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes and 1 hour to chill
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 cups flaked coconut
Here's how to make it:
- To toast the coconut, put the flaked coconut into a skillet. Cook over medium-low heat until light brown, about 4 minutes. To make it in the oven, spread the coconut on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- To make the pudding, pour about 3 tablespoons of the coconut milk into a small bowl. Add the cornstarch and stir to make a slurry.
- Put all the pudding ingredients, including the slurry, into a sauce pot. Whisk to combine and cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl or individual serving bowls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour to chill. Sprinkle with shredded coconut before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pot $10 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Coconut Extract $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Plastic Wrap $2 & Up
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.