No-Bake Coconut Crack Bars Recipe: This Coconut Bars Recipe Is Low Carb, Gluten Free & Dairy Free by 30Seconds Food
No refined sugar, flour, dairy, eggs or baking required for this easy no-bake coconut bars recipe. If you want to add a little chocolate, drizzle the top with melted dark chocolate.
Prep Time: 1 hour to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour to freeze
Servings: Makes about 15 to 20
- 4 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- toasted coconut, for topping (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the coconut, maple syrup, water and coconut oil into a food processor or blender. Blend on high until thoroughly combined.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Top with toasted coconut, if desired.
- Freeze for about 1 hour. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Note: To toast the coconut, put flaked coconut into a skillet. Cook over medium-low heat until light brown, about 4 minutes. To make it in the oven, spread the coconut on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $7 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Rubber Spatulas $5 & Up
Unsweetened Coconut $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.