Creamy Corn & Poblano Cheese Dip Recipe: This Easy Skillet Cheese Dip Recipe Is Weekend Snacking Done Right by 30Seconds Food
Need something to dip that bag of tortilla chips in? Make this easy poblano and corn cheese dip recipe this weekend and enjoy the rave reviews.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 ears corn on the cob
- olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 3 roasted poblanos, chopped (here's how to roast poblano peppers)
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- tortilla chips, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a cast iron skillet to high. Cook the corn until charred on all sides, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and cut the kernels off the cob. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet. Cook the onions until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the roasted poblano and corn (you can save a little for garnish, if you'd like). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cheese and heavy cream. Cook on low heat until cheese has melted. Garnish with fresh cilantro, chopped poblano and corn, if desired. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.