Best Halibut Recipe: This Easy Pan-Seared Halibut Recipe Is Perfection by 30Seconds Food
When it comes to fish recipes, sometimes simple is the best way to go. This easy pan-seared halibut recipe is crispy and flavored with just a hint of lemon. Perfection.
Prep Time: 15 minutes to come to temperature
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 2 halibut fillets (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or vegetable oil, for cooking
Here's how to make it:
- Take the fish out of the refrigerator about 15 minutes before cooking.
- When ready to cook, season the fish with sea salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook until golden. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 4 minutes.
- Flip the fish over and continue to cook until cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Pans $10 & Up
Fish Spatulas $5 & Up
Halibut Cookbooks $2 & Up
Grapeseed Oil $5 & Up
Vegetable Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.