Cheesy Fish Florentine Recipe: This Easy Cod Florentine Recipe Is a Winner Winner Fish Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Don't let chicken rule your meal planning – fish is a healthy option, too. This easy cod Florentine recipe is baked with a cheesy topping the whole family will enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the milk, cheese, biscuit baking mix, lemon juice, eggs, onion and spinach in a bowl. Mix well. Spread the mixture over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Cod Cookbooks $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Biscuit Baking Mix $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.