Tasty Baked Cod Recipe Is on the Table in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Fish is always a healthy choice for dinner. This easy baked cod recipe has a cheesy bread topping that's flavored with garlic and smoked paprika. Yum!
Serve this easy fish recipe with a salad and fresh vegetable. You could substitute another white fish for the cod, but you may need to reduce the cooking time.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 cup fresh, soft breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cod into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, butter, parsley, paprika and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Top the fish with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake in preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $5 & Up
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Or how about remoulade? food: 5-Minute Remoulade Recipe: This Mardi Gras-Approved Cajun Sauce Is Ridiculously Good