Marry Me Chicken Recipe: This Creamy One-Pan Chicken Recipe May Get You a Proposal by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (drained if packed in oil)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cooked, crumbled bacon, to taste (as an optional garnish)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet or ovenproof skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the hot oil until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds. Add the thyme, oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, broth and cream. Cook, stirring, until it simmers and begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Stir. Put the chicken back into the skillet.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Add crumbled bacon as optional garnish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Oven-proof Skillets $10 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.