Moist Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe Will Make Your Day Brighter by 30Seconds Food
Not many things are better than a hot muffin right out of the oven. This easy chocolate chip muffin recipe is a wonderful way to start – or end – the day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, oil, egg and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with baking liners. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.