Crazy Good Candied Bacon Recipe: This Easy Brown Sugar & Pecan Bacon Recipe Is Heaven by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Crisp bacon with brown sugar and pecans? Oh. My. This easy candied bacon recipe will create a frenzy at breakfast or brunch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 package thick-sliced bacon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pecans and brown sugar. Mix together.
- Put the bacon in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet or on a baking sheet with a wire rack that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Press the brown sugar mixture into the bacon.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes or until crisp.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Chopped Pecans $4 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.