Chicken Lazone Recipe: This One-Pan Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by Donna John
Chicken lazone is a Cajun pasta recipe that you must try ASAP. This easy 20-minute chicken lazone recipe has juicy chicken tenders in a creamy, perfectly seasoned sauce. Outstanding.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- cayenne, to taste (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- spaghetti noodles or angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- parsley flakes, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the salt, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder and cayenne, if using, in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the seasoning all over the chicken tenders on both sides. This may seem like a lot of seasoning, but it will season the sauce as well.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides and almost cooked through, about 7-8 minutes.
4. Add the remaining butter and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and cook until it thickens up, about 5-6 minutes.
5. Serve over the cooked pasta or add the pasta directly into the sauce and mix. Garnish with parsley flakes, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Angel Hair Pasta $1 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.