20-Minute Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe Will Rock Your World by Donna John
This is the absolute best pasta primavera recipe I've ever made. Seriously. My kids would beg me to make it, and asked me for the recipe when they flew the nest.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package fettucine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 - 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 - 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly. Shred the chicken and set aside.
- In the same pan (no not drain out the drippings) add the zucchini, broccoli, bell pepper and mushrooms. Cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, melt the butter and cream cheese together. Add the milk and garlic powder.
- Add the shredded chicken, vegetables, cooked fettucine and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put into pasta bowls and serve with additional Parmesan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta Bowls $8 & Up
Parmesan Graters $6 & Up
Fettucine $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.