This Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus Recipe Is Just Plain Yum by 30Seconds Food
Crisp asparagus spears covered in melted mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic. You simply cannot go wrong with this easy oven-baked asparagus recipe for the holidays, or anytime.
This delicious roasted vegetable side dish recipe is a fan favorite, and just plain yum. With only five minutes of prep time and 20 minutes spent baking in the oven, this asparagus recipe couldn't be easier.
But the rich flavor of this vegetarian side dish is what will make you crave baked asparagus again and again, on any day of the week!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet or in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the olive over the asparagus and turn to coat them completely.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the asparagus and continue to bake until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Asparagus Cookbooks $4 & Up
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.