Unbelievably Easy Wonton Soup Recipe: This Comforting Wonton Soup Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package frozen wontons
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the chicken broth into a soup pot. Add the ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen wontons and cook until wontons are heated through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pot $10 & Up
Vegetarian Chinese Soul Food: Deliciously Doable Ways to Cook Greens, Tofu and Other Plant-Based Ingredients $20
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.