Creamy Lemon Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe Will Make Your Taste Buds Happy by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Searching for a fresh approach to serving chicken, I reached out to my colleague Donna for ideas. She suggested I try this 7-Minute Chicken recipe by Chef Amy Fothergill, and I ended up with my own variation on it. Then I went a step further and made my own variation of this 3-Ingredient Parmesan Alfredo Sauce recipe.
The result was a delicious pasta and chicken recipe with savory flavors that our taste buds are still craving (good thing there's plenty of leftovers)! Delicious!
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 - 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 small lemons, juiced
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- your favorite pasta, cooked al dente in salted water (I used penne)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups grated cheese (original recipe called for Parmesan, but I used Gruyere and it was delicious)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- To a large sauté pan, add the olive oil, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic, bouillon cubes and the juice of two lemons. Bring to a simmer, then add the chicken. Sauté for a few minutes. Add the broccoli and the juice of two more lemons. Stir together, then allow to simmer for about 10 more minutes.
- For the sauce, put the heavy cream and butter into a skillet or large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter melts and is thoroughly incorporated into the cream. Add 2 cups of the grated cheese and stir until melted.
- When everything is ready, put the pasta in a bowl. Top with a layer of the chicken and broccoli mixture. Then top that with a layer of the sauce. Add a dash of sea salt and/or sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pan $10 & Up
Skillets $9 & Up
Large Saucepan $10 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
Penne $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Bouillon Cubes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.