Easy Chicken Recipes: 7-Minute Chicken Is the Fastest & Healthiest Recipe You'll Make All Week by Amy Fothergill
Weeknights can be hectic with school, work and sports. Follow this simple recipe from my cookbook, The Warm Kitchen, for a quick, delicious and nutritious main dish for your family.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin cutlets (request this from your butcher) or pounded thin
- 1 - 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice or 1/4 cup chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- Mix the kosher salt with the Italian seasoning in a small bowl. With this mixture, season the chicken.
- Heat a medium to large sauté pan over medium to medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the olive oil. Immediately add the chicken and step away from the pan (you might have to do in batches). Once the edges are white, turn over and finish cooking.
- Finish with the juice of half a lemon or the 1/4 cup chicken broth. Dinner is done!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Warm Kitchen $27
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.