This Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini Casserole Recipe Is Why We Don't Eat All the Turkey by 30Seconds Food
Creamy is the name of the game when you make this easy turkey (or chicken) tetrazzini recipe. With pasta, cheese and tender chicken, it's a recipe that will please the entire family. This easy tetrazzini recipe is a great way to use up leftover turkey, or use a store-bought rotisserie chicken. The leftovers reheat well for lunch or dinner again the next day.
To make this easy 30-minute dinner you will need egg noodles, butter, onion, fresh mushrooms, garlic, shredded turkey or chicken, cream of celery or mushroom soup, sour cream, onion powder, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 ounces egg noodles, fettuccini noodles or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can cream of celery soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (optional)
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Turkey or chicken are equally as delicious in this easy recipe.
- If you don't have egg noodles, use your favorite long pasta.
- The panko is optional, but does add a nice crunch to the dish.
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the onions and mushrooms until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked pasta, chicken, soup, sour cream, onion powder, and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the cheeses and panko, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 46.5g
Saturated Fat: 26.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 35.7g
Dietary Fiber: 2.7g
Total Sugars: 4.2g
Vitamin D: 212mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.