North Pole Cocktail Recipe: This Chocolate Christmas Cocktail Will Put a Little Jolly in Your Holiday Happy Hour by 30Seconds Food
Happy hour seems even more fun and festive during the holiday season. This creamy chocolate vodka cocktail recipe is like dessert in a glass – but merrier. If you have time, dip the rims of the glasses into milk or vodka and then into cocoa powder.
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoon molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup whole milk or cream
- optional garnishes: whipped cream, marshmallows, candy canes and crumbled gingerbread cookies
Here's how to make it:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, molasses and ginger. Shake well. Strain into cocktail glasses.
- Pour some milk onto the top of each drink. Garnish as desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cocktail Glasses $9 & Up
Cocktail Shakers $6 & Up
Molasses $3 & Up
Chocolate Syrup $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Ginger $4 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
Gingerbread Cookies $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.