S'mores Chocolate Marshmallow Martini Recipe: Vodka Meets Dessert in This Creamy Cocktail Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Who says you have to eat your dessert? When you make this creamy s'mores martini recipe, you can drink it!
- 3 ounces marshmallow-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 3 ounces half and half or whole milk
- mini marshmallows or regular marshmallows
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the vodka, liqueur and half and half in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into martini glasses.
- Top with marshmallows that have previously been roasted or use a kitchen torch. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Culinary Torches $10 & Up
Martini Glasses $7 & Up
Cocktail Shakers $6 & Up
Drink Measure $5 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
Marshmallows $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.