Coconut Cream Pie Recipe: No Oven Needed for This Easy No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie Dessert by 30Seconds Food
No-bake desserts take some of the guesswork out of baking. This easy no-bake coconut cream pie recipe uses a homemade cookie crust, but you could just as easily prepare it in a premade pie crust or even a traditional pie crust. It's your call.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup toasted coconut, for garnish (optional)
- whipped cream or additional non-dairy whipped topping
Here's how to make it.
- To make the pie crust, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- For the filling, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, pudding mixes and coconut. Fold in the whipped topping. Pour into the pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with toasted coconut and whipped cream before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $9 & Up
Shortbread Cookies $4 & Up
Golden Oreos $3 & Up
Coconut Cream Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Sweetened Shredded Coconut $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Premade Pie Crusts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.