This 5-Ingredient No-Bake Coconut Pie Recipe Has 2 Creamy Layers by 30Seconds Food
What's better than a no-bake pie? A no-bake pie recipe that has two (yes two!) creamy layers. This easy coconut pie recipe has a dense bottom layer and then a fluffy top layer. Both are full of coconut flavor!
You could toast the coconut before topping the pie. To toast coconut, spread it out on a baking sheet in a single thin layer. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 5 to 10 minutes, stirring often, until golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust or your favorite homemade graham cracker pie crust
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant coconut pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the pudding mixes and half and half until smooth. Pour half of the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Fold the whipped topping into the remaining pudding mixture. Pour into the pie crust.
- Top with shredded coconut. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.