Cola Baked Beans Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Slow-cooker Baked Beans Recipe Is a Sweet Side Dish by Donna John
Baked beans are a must with some foods, especially hamburgers, barbecue and hot dogs. This easy baked beans recipe cooks in the slow cooker, so you have time to enjoy your family.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 5 hours
Total Time: 4 to 5 hours
- 1 can (55 ounces) baked beans (I used Bush's Original Baked Beans)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled (I used maple bacon)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cola (I used Coke)
Here's how to make it:
1. Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker.
2. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Note: If you want the sauce a little thicker, remove the lid during the last 30 minutes to an hour of cooking time.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Baked Beans (55 Ounces) $3 & Up
Coke $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.