These Homemade Pork Sausage Patties With Fresh Herbs Will Wake Up Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Always grab that round roll of breakfast sausage at the grocery store? Stop! Here's an easy breakfast sausage recipe to try that's packed with fresh herbs. Breakfast won't know what hit it.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sage
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely minced rosemary
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into patties.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook the patties until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Patties can also be frozen. Thaw before cooking.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $8 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.