Easy Lasagna Recipes: This Spinach & Chicken Lasagna Alfredo Recipe Is Comfort on a Plate by Gwen Johnson
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) baby spinach
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken)
- lasagna noodles, cooked (about 15)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook until it wilts.
- Pour in the heavy cream, 1 cup of Parmesan, ricotta and chicken. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until it just begins to simmer. Turn off heat.
- Cover the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan with some of the chicken mixture. Cover with a layer of lasagna noodles, more of the chicken alfredo mixture and some mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, ending with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let cheese brown a bit, about 5 minutes more. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lasagna Pans $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.