20-Minute Parmesan & Spinach Lasagna Rolls Recipe Is Like Lasagna, But Easier by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 24 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Combine the spinach, eggs, ricotta, 2 1/2 cups of the mozzarella and Parmesan. Mix well. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour about 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the spinach-cheese mixture onto each lasagna noodle. Roll up and place, seam side down, in the baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lasagna Cookbooks $5 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $3 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.