This Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus With Parmesan Recipe Is a Healthy 10-Minute Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Toss the trimmed asparagus with the olive, salt and pepper.
- Lay pieces of prosciutto on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Wrap an asparagus spear up in each piece of prosciutto. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Variation: For a cold appetizer, simply wrap the asparagus around the prosciutto and serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Proscuitto Slicers $25 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Baking Sheets $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.