Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe With Parmesan: A Healthy 10-Minute Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Besides being healthy and full of fiber (thanks healthy asparagus!), the recipe is really easy to prepare, too. Start by trimming the ends off of fresh asparagus and drizzle with olive oil, salt and black pepper. Wrap each asparagus spear with a piece of prosciutto and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake the asparagus in the oven until crisp-tender.
For a cold appetizer, simply wrap the asparagus around the prosciutto and serve. You could also drizzle with an oil and vinegar vinaigrette. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Toss the trimmed asparagus with the olive, salt and pepper.
- Lay pieces of prosciutto on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Wrap an asparagus spear up in each piece of prosciutto. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.