Easy Pasta Recipes: This Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
This classic pasta dish originated in Rome and is Italy's version of bacon and eggs. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this spaghetti carbonara recipe will be a family favorite.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cubed prosciutto or 4 - 5 slices bacon (diced)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the eggs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon or prosciutto in a skillet until crispy. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the pasta and egg mixture. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slowly add reserved pasta water, about 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Garnish with parsley and additional Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.