Easy Chicken Pasta Recipe: This One-Pot Fettuccine With Chicken & Peas Recipe Is Ready In 30 Minutes by Gwen Johnson
One-pot pasta recipes are dinner magic. All the ingredients, including the pasta, cook in one pot. What does that mean for busy families? That a hearty chicken dinner is on the table is less than 30 minutes, with just one pot to wash. Told you it was magic (and delicious, too).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 - 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Season the chicken breast cubes with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large soup pot and cook the chicken until brown and almost cooked through.
- To the pot add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the broth, cream and pasta. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until pasta is al dente, about 15 minutes.
- Add peas and Parmesan. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Serve with additional grated Parmesan.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dutch Ovens $25
Soup Pots $20 & Up
Fettuccine $2 & Up
Chicken Stock $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.