This Penne Pasta With Bacon & Mushrooms Recipe Couldn't Be Any Better If It Tried by Gwen Johnson
Pasta. Bacon. Mushrooms. Cheese. What more do you need to know? This easy penne pasta recipe is creamy, quick and packed with flavor.
- 6 - 8 slices bacon, cut up
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces penne, cooked according to package directions
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 - 8 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped (for garnish)
Here's how to make it:
- In a skillet, cook the bacon pieces until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel.
- Add the mushrooms to the fat and cook until golden. Set aside.
- In a large pot, combine the half and half, butter, parsley flakes, garlic and pepper sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the butter just melts.
- Add the cooked pasta, bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.