French Toast Breakfast On the Go: You Need This French Toast Muffins Recipe in Your Life ASAP by Gwen Johnson
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups cubed bread (challah, brioche, white, french bread or croissants work well)
Here’s how to make them:
- Put all the streusel ingredients into a bowl. Cut with a pastry blender or use your fingers to blend until it forms a crumbly topping. Set aside.
- For the muffins, combine the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl. Add bread and stir gently to combine.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the bread mixture between the muffin tins (about 1/3 cup for each muffin). Sprinkle with the streusel topping.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup, caramel sauce or sweet bourbon butterscotch sauce, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Salt $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Pastry Blender $5 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.