Fried Zucchini Recipe: This Easy Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe Is Snacking Done Right by 30Seconds Food
Not taking anything away from our friend, the potato, but these oven-baked zucchini fries hit the spot when you're craving something crunchy. Dip these vegetable sticks in ranch dressing or marinara sauce – or get wild and dunk them in spicy Serrano-avocado sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 - 5 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the panko, Parmesan and Italian seasoning, if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the flour into a small bowl and the egg in another bowl.
- Dredge the zucchini in the flour, dip into the egg and then coat with the panko-cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Serve with desired dipping sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Panko Bread Crumbs $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Marinara Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.