Creamy Serrano Avocado Sauce Recipe: Drizzle This Green Sauce Recipe on Everything by Chef Gigi
This spicy serrano avocado sauce is amazing! Drizzle it on chicken, vegetables, po'boys, seafood, fish tacos, sandwiches, tortilla chips, grilled flank steak, grilled avocados... You get the idea.
This green sauce recipe is good on pretty much anything. You could substitute a jalapeno pepper for the serrano. Store the sauce in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 to 3 cups
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 Serrano chile, stem removed (seeds left in for more heat)
- 2 - 4 ripe avocados, pitted, flesh removed and smashed
- 1 - 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning by adding additional cayenne, salt or pepper. Store in an airtight container. Recipe can be made up to two days in advance.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cayenne $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Food Processors $25 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.