Creamy Serrano Avocado Sauce Recipe: Drizzle This Green Sauce Recipe on Everything by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
This green sauce recipe is good on pretty much anything. You could substitute a jalapeno pepper for the serrano. Store the sauce in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 to 3 cups
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 Serrano chile, stem removed (seeds left in for more heat)
- 2 - 4 ripe avocados, pitted, flesh removed and smashed
- 1 - 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning by adding additional cayenne, salt or pepper. Store in an airtight container. Recipe can be made up to two days in advance.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.