Easy Pineapple Salsa Recipe: Fresh Pineapple Salsa Is One Summer Recipe You've Just Gotta Try by Donna John
For a delicious change of pace, kick those tomatoes to the curb and try this refreshing pineapple salsa recipe. Pineapple salsa is an unexpected appetizer and healthy snack everyone will enjoy. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips or spoon over grilled chicken, pork or seafood.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the pineapple, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and mint (if using). Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.