Rosemary & Ranch Marinated Grilled Chicken Is Another Reason to Love Ranch Dressing by Donna John
The rosemary-spiked ranch marinade makes this chicken tender and full of flavor. As a variation, you could cut the chicken in chunks and skewer for kebabs.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pop it in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill (I cook them on a gas grill), flipping them over now and then, until cooked through.
Easier Variation (if you're short on time or don't have all the ingredients): Put chicken in a plastic zipper bag, pour in some bottle ranch dressing and drizzle in some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Continue as directed in recipe.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ranch Dressing $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Vinegar $1 & Up
Plastic Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.