The rosemary-spiked ranch marinade makes this chicken tender and full of flavor. As a variation, you could cut the chicken in chunks and skewer for kebabs.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Pop it in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill (I cook them on a gas grill), flipping them over now and then, until cooked through.
Easier Variation (if you're short on time or don't have all the ingredients): Put chicken in a plastic zipper bag, pour in some bottle ranch dressing and drizzle in some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Continue as directed in recipe.